Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The End is In Sight

Just a quick post today.  My family has been going through a trying time for the last 14 months, but today that has ended in sweet relief.  Not going into details, but I will say that I am so relieved this is coming to a decidedly happy ending for all.  I hope no one ever has to go through what we all have been dealing with in the court system.  I am appalled at the obvious one sidedness of certain parties involved, cost of the courts, and attorney fees.  However, it is over and there will be no looking back, only moving forward.

So, I am wiped out emotionally today but tomorrow will be another day.  It was worth it for this sweet face.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww! I love that girl and miss her soooo much! I pray every day for all of you. I miss your big girl too! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lynnie, we can always take all the prayers you want to throw our way! I'm so glad this is over, but I worry about our big girl... she seems so down. Wish you were here to help her find her way again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,

    I'm so glad that the ordeal is over and all of you can get on with your lives. I think the outcome will be better than anticipated.

    ReplyDelete